
AMAZON online store is the largest on-line shopping mall within the world that can answer your desires by offering OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 with brand-leading brand, each locally and internationally. We provide OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 is usually the most recent trend following which provides several options OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 to boost your life. Various OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 can easily be found here. We tend to conjointly give Your shop with ease in navigation menu structure is straightforward and straightforward. Notice and acquire the collection OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 just in the Centre of shopping online, AMAZON.
Regularly, AMAZON online stores hold exciting events ranging from provides highlights these items at a discounted worth, to hold these events with prizes. So, stay tune on AMAZON, because you will feel safe and and cozy shopping for OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 within the AMAZON.
Price OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 listed in AMAZON'S web site is prices "up to date" and low cost. Several programs that enable you to shop for at a value of WOW. worth discount worth is treated as eagerly anticipated. hour Sale with costs, regularly command to welcome necessary festivities.
AMAZON maintaining security OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 within the process of shipping with normal packing is safe against jolts and thievery. Working with courier delivery that comes with a warranty and shipping insurance. Ascertained OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2 you're buying up in fine condition.
- Mobile device type: tablet/UMPC
- Case type: cover
- Brand compatibility: Apple
- Colour of product: Black
- Protection features: Shock resistant
Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
18 of 18 people found the following review helpful.Does exactly what it says on the box
By Rhinopolos
Have two young children who will have access to our iPad so I wanted something heavy duty that would withstand a knock or two accidental or tantrum induced!!!!!!Following a morning of research I decided on the Otterbox over the Griffin heavy duty cover/case. I was hesitant following reviews suggesting that the protective screen cover affected usability so I ordered a protective screen cover too. In short I am sending the screen cover back. I haven't found any issues with usability whatsoever. The screen cover is thicker and noticeable but the iPad works just fine.A few have mentioned issues with the home screen button which admittedly does require a bit of effort but this is far fro a two thumb job. It just requires a little extra effort than usual but please do not let that put you off. This is ideal for kid proofing our 'investment'. It would also suit Surveyors or construction site workers too due to its robustness. I cannot recommend this product highly enough.The only word of warning is that it does change the look of the iPad, making it more robust and functional looking as opposed to being sleek and cool but I think all who are considering this will appreciate this fact.I hope you find this review helpful. I am new to the world of iPad's and so this is my first experience, totally unbiased.
15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.Good protection but flawed design
By A. armstrong
Not sure if the previous review relates to the Otterbox for the new iPad (iPad three etc) as the new version does incorporate a screen protector, which is its biggest let down.I purchased the cover direct from Otterbox after Amazon informed a delay in the pre-ordered shipments. Arrived promptly and as reported certainly provides the utmost in protection.The biggest change from the previous versions is the inclusion of the screen protector, this is built into the front panel and is a thickish layer of polycarbonate, the downside is this hugely affects the quality of the screen, which is the biggest bonus of the new iPad / iPad three. Text is now quite difficult to read at its native resolution, there is a distinct pattern in the laminate, best described as looking like chromatic noise in high ISO digital images.Its a great shame, as this was one of the things that attracted me to the case after breaking the screen on a previous iPad. It certainly helps in the weather / dirt / sand sealing, but affects the screen to badly to warrant. Other point of note that although there is sealing plugs across all the other ports, the microphone on top, and speaker on bottom stay uncovered which seems odd, and kind of defeats the purpose?.Last issue is the Home button requires a very solid press to work with the cover in place (its beneath a rubber "button") which again detracts.If you need the ultimate in protection, then its still worth the investment, but not if the acuity of the screen is important. Obviously you can remove the screen protection prior to fitting (its held on by adhesive) and apply a standard adhesive screen protector which I may well try.EDIT : I have now removed the screen protector that is part of the Otterbox, it simply peels off as is only attached with a light adhesive and leaves no residue. I have instead applied the Mediadevil Magic Screen (matt clear) - which is sensational - to the iPad. This product reduces the bulk of the scene glare / reflection with very little, if any reduction in screen quality. Once the Otterbox is refitted 360 degree protection is achieved albeit without the level of original sealing but as per comments above, given the open mic / speaker ports I doubt it will make much difference bar immersing it in coffee !!!
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Excellent protection, thoughtful design
By BH
This is a robust case and the clip-on cover is a piece of great design, especially as it conveniently clips onto the back during use. I was dubious, but it does also work well as a stand; both for typing and for viewing. Sure, it bulks out your sleek iPad by 100% or more, but if you were bothered about that you wouldn't be looking at a case like this - it's already saved mine from potential damage after a child-induced two-foot fall.It's not cheap, but worth every penny. Following the advice of another reviewer, I too removed the plastic screen protector - it's thick plastic, but it ain't gonna stop the screen smashing, and if the case gets a soaking there are plenty of other ways liquid can get in. Having used a matte MediaDevil screen protector for my phone, I chose the iPad version - I suspect a Retina edition will be released soon as it does seem to dull the amazing screen a little, but the texture provides a positive feedback when using a stylus on the screen and has scratched slightly, telling me I've saved some damage to the screen itself!

0Awesome Comments!