Compare SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones


AMAZON online store is the largest on-line store within the world that can reply to your wants by giving SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones with complete-leading brand, both regionally and internationally. We offer SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones is usually the newest trend following which provides many choices SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones to enhance your life. Numerous SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones will simply be found here. We have a tendency to conjointly offer Your look with ease in navigation menu structure is straightforward and straightforward. Notice and acquire the gathering SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones just in the Centre of searching online, AMAZON.

Periodically, AMAZON online stores hold exciting events starting from supply highlights these things at a reduced value, to hold the events with prizes. So, stay tune on AMAZON, because you may feel safe and and cozy shopping for SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones within the AMAZON.

Price SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones listed in AMAZON'S website is costs "up to date" and low cost. Many programs that allow you to shop for at a worth of WOW. worth discount worth is treated as eagerly hoped-for. Midnight Sale with costs, regularly held to welcome necessary celebrations.

AMAZON maintain the security SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones within the method of shipping with commonpla packing is of safe against jolts and stealing. Operating with courier delivery that comes with a guaranty and shipping insurance. observed SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones you're shopping for up in fine condition.

See More Details...






  • In Ear Design
  • Dynamics10mm Neodymium Driver
  • 1.2m Cable
  • Type: In Ear Design

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

51 of 53 people found the following review helpful.
5Love 'em
By Jim Bo
Nice set of cans. I once spent £90 on a pair of Shures only to find that they didn't sound anywhere near as great as expected so I'm no longer prepared to spend silly money on something that for hygiene reasons you can't really try before you buy. I've been through a few of the usual budget options: Sennheiser CX300 (pretty good), Klipsch X1 (not bad) and Skullcandy Titans (not great) and these SoundMagics beat them all hands down. They have a lovely, warm, powerful sound. Volume is good, bass is deep and rich but doesn't overpower the mids and treble, sonic detail is impressive across every genre of music I've thrown at them so far (everything from pre-war blues to filthy dubstep). I've only had them a few days so it's a bit early to comment on build quality but they seem nice and sturdy; the earpieces, jack attachment and the collar where the wires split are all metal and seem robust. Mine came with 7 different options of ear buds (rather than the usual 3 that most manufacturers seem to supply) which is great as finding the correct fit makes a big difference to the sound of in-ear 'phones. Tempted to buy a 2nd pair for spare.

42 of 44 people found the following review helpful.
5Brilliant value, monster sound!
By Jimmyb
After reading a very enthusiastic review in What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision magazine (the E10 won the entry level earphones group test) I thought I would give these SoundMAGIC earphones a try.Well, what an incredible little earphone for the money. The sound is smooth and musical, with lots of warm bass and brilliant detail at the top.You'll have to spend a lot more than 35 quid to come close to the E10 in terms of audio performance and quality of the product.I'm a self confessed headphone nut (currently own the Shure SE535 and Phonak Audéo Perfect Bass Earphones 012 Colour Black), so I'm a little hard to impress. These E10's seriously impressed me!

37 of 39 people found the following review helpful.
5Extremely impressed
By S. Rouse
Bought these to replace a pair of Sennheisers in which one ear had stopped working. Extremely impressed, especially for the price. Look, feel and sound like earphones at twice or three times the price. I listen to a wide variety of music, from rock to contemporary classical and everything in between, and they sound great whatever I'm listening too.Update: Been listening to these for a few days now and I'm more impressed than ever. The detail is superb! I've been browsing my iPod listening to things with new ears!

See all 413 customer reviews...


Title: Compare SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones ; Written by arrgos; Rating Blog: 5 of 5