
AMAZON online store is that the largest on-line mall in the world which will answer your wants by providing Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s with whole-leading brand, both domestically and internationally. We offer Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s is always the latest trend following which gives many choices Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s to boost your life. Varied Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s can easily be found here. We tend to additionally provide Your look with ease in navigation menu structure is straightforward and easy. Notice and acquire the collection Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s just within the Centre of searching online, AMAZON.
Regularly, AMAZON the online store hold exciting events starting from provides highlights these items at a discounted worth, to hold the events with prizes. So, stay tune on AMAZON, as a result of you will feel safe and comfortable buying Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s in the AMAZON.
Rates Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s listed in AMAZON'S web site is prices "up to date" and low-cost. Many programs that permit you to buy at a worth of WOW. worth discount worth is treated as thirstily awaited. Midnight Sale with costs, frequently control to welcome necessary the celebrations.
AMAZON maintain security Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s in the method of shipping with commonpla packing is safe against jolts and stealing. Operating with courier delivery that comes with a guaranty and shipping insurance. observed Speck CandyShell Satin Case for iPhone 4/4s you are buying up in fine condition.
- Co-molded construction: hard polycarbonate shell and shock-absorbent, rubberized interior
- Grippy, scuff-resistant matte-finish soft-touch coating
- Form-fit one-piece patent-pending design
- Raised screen bezel and rubberized button covers
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 4 (AT&T, Verizon, international / unlocked versions) and iPhone 4S
Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.robust quality unit
By CS
I found this product to be a very robust and sturdy case which protects my new iphone 4s very well. It does absorb small shocks if it comes into contact with a table or hard floor surface for example. The only problem I noticed with it was that it is hard to switch the vibrate function on and off due to the design of the case. It protects the sides of the phone very well indeed. I find the design quite sporty and funky. It is definately worth getting this case to fully protect your phone compared to the cheap plastics there are available on the market which shatter themselves if dropped and do not fully protect the phpne. It also carefully respects the shape of the phone by allowing for enough space for the camera, speakers, charger and on/off button.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Speck case satin (white/pomodoro) iPhone 4S
By Pen Name
Very nice I love the way how it looks. But after few months using it u will notice that's no possible to clean it! I tried everything and its look dirty. Thinking about glossy one. Should be better. I hope.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Fantastic case
By C. Field
The case itself is really sturdy and feels a lot better than the usual cheapo silicon cases you get. The satin finish is still quite smooth but doesn't doesn't appear to be attracting dust or anything like that.I bought this case to go with my white iPhone 4S, and I have to say that whites match up really well.The only negative I can think of is that the volume on/off flicker switch is quite hard to use now as it's obviously become a bit recessed in the case, but that's a small point - all the other buttons work fine (volume up/down and power), and there's plenty of space around the camera for the flash.I'm also using it with a pair of AKG earphones, and no problems plugging them in. I don't use a dock so can't comment on that, but it more than fit the connector cable in my car.As to whether it's worth the extra cost over others, hmm, not sure... but as I paid for my phone off-contract I'm not taking any chances!Oh, perhaps one more negative.... I honestly haven't got a clue how the phone is coming out of the case - it feels like it's in there for life!

0Awesome Comments!